Easy Smart Home Automation with SmartThings Classic App - TV Time Routine
In the following video I show you how to set up an easy automation routine within the SmartThings Classic app to activate two different SmartThings Scenes. The first scene sets a low lighting mode perfect for watching TV or Movies. The second scene returns the room lighting to normal state.
I use four smart devices in this routine, along with my Generation 2 SmartThings Hub to make the action happen. Additionally, I provide instructions on how to set up two routines in the Amazon Alexa app so the you are able to activate the scenes with voice commands using the fire stick or the echo dot. Automation made easy!
* * GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer (US) GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer (CA)
* * SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor (US) SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor (CA)
* * SYLVANIA Smart Plug (US)
SYLVANIA Smart Plug (CA)
* * SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit (US) SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit (CA)
** SPECIALS **
- Prime Student Deal | 50 Million Songs | Just $0.99 Per Month
- Amazon's Most Popular Gift Ideas (Updated Daily)
- Amazon's Hot New Releases (Updated Every Hour)
- Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks